Sunday, June 11, 2006

This is how its done

Check it this is how a piece is born

Step 1

So basically this is a sketch. Try to pick a light color you don't want to use a dark color because it will bleed threw, this usually just happens on cheap walls(concrete)

Step 2

Now put in a the base color, or do something to make it solid. I had to outline it again but some people are so good they can do it wif out the second outline, some people do a lot of outline. As long as you end up wif a nice piece it doesn't matter

Step 3

Now i put in the 3-d. Alot of these black lines i will have to "chop". When you spray it sprays as a circle so in order to get those sharp points you "chop" the line with another color. Imagine taking an x-acto to something round and making a point."Chopping"

Step 4

So now i put in the design, look how messy it is. if you look close at the holes you will see some small lines of a blue. that the color i plan to wrap around the whole piece i put it in now so that i can chop them. if i wait to do it at the end then it will be real hard to get right.then again some people can do it, i can't.

Step 5

The final outline, this is were can control comes in to play. You gatta be real precise but fast cause if you mess up now its ganna be a pain to fix

BAM SON

So i put in some blue inside the 3d and wrapped a color around the piece to make it pop. I also put some gray lines inside the letters for shits and giggles. And thats how you vandalize.

6 Comments:

Blogger Evan said...

Hey thanks for commenting out my blog, but Eddie didn't ask just me, he asked for rant-comics from any of his fans! The more the merrier, I'm sure.

4:01 PM  
Blogger CHARLIE MONEY said...

lame

9:38 AM  
Blogger Battle said...

^whatever you're just a negative person.^

enos, you got skills

11:51 AM  
Blogger Clinton said...

nice work, bodi. great demo.

7:15 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

what do you think about this site? I am looking to invest in a simple kit to do some graffiti work. Could you tell me the best kind of canvas for beginner graffiti work? I can't tag my house :P Thanks bodi.

6:57 PM  
Blogger Battle said...

Enos: I thought I'd answer your question that you left on my blog on your blog. Yeah, thats pretty much exactly how I do it. Little things I change up sometimes like the grey lines and extra outlines.

clinton: I buy all my online stuff from bombing science I've never had a problem. Use Plywood or better yet masonite.

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home