Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I FIGHT LIKE A MF TIGER SON

well your pal has been in jail for the last couple of weeks. Lets just say it takes more than 3 people to jump me, i broke one of there arms riped a dudes ear and just flat out beat the other. the only damgae on my part was a jamed thumb. and got three charges against me but when i saw the judge and the story was told i was cut loose. it doesn't look good when your 26 and you and your ganster friends try to beat up some dude whose 20 and had a minor adult record, especially if your prison tatted up with a serious record.well i find myself spying on you guys less and less, but i still care about you. on a happy note your boy turns 21 on the 24th

eh new stencil

4 Comments:

Blogger Blonde Vigilante said...

I'm sitting here playing with a paperclip at my desk trying to decide what to say and b/c it is too hard I just won't say anything. Glad you're back. Happy Fucking Birthday! Um, do yourself a favor and try to remember the next 4 years of your life. I certainly don't remember the last 4 of mine and that's really not something I'm proud of. For real.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Ryan G. said...

Damn Bodi, rough couple of weeks man. Good to see your back and in 1 piece.. Lets see some prison inspired artwork!

5:48 PM  
Blogger Battle said...

Yeah think of your future dude, the next time an opportunity to beat up three people comes up. but glad you got off easy this time.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

dude, remind me never to go to your fight clubs. do you have links to artists who attended clogged caps?

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home